Indie Author Hub supports LDS independently published authors and provides a voice for them in the ever-changing publishing market. LDS indie authors of all genres and markets are welcome.
Indie Author Hub is based in two member-restricted online groups. The first is a Yahoo Group, through which members communicate by email or online at the Yahoo Group's site. Once membership credentials and dues payments have been received and verified, new members will be approved at the Yahoo Group. Members can then join our private Facebook Group.
Membership dues are $20 per calendar year. Before your request to join is accepted, we must receive confirmation of PayPal payment to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use the "send to friends" option, as we are a club of friends. Thank you.
Dues reminders go out each December, so watch for them and renew quickly. You don't want to miss out.
You must be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, and you must be serious about and actively working toward self-publishing. You must meet THREE criteria out of the following SIX in order to join Indie Author Hub:
1. Have self-published one PRINT EDITION of a book with a traditional printing firm or a POD servicing company like CreateSpace or LightningSource/Ingram Spark.
2. Have self-published one EBOOK EDITION of your book through any of the following companies: Smashwords, D2D, Amazon, NookPress, iBooks, Kobo, etc.
3. Have self-published one AUDIO EDITION with an online retailer like ACX (Audiobook Creation Exchange), Audible, Books in Motion, iTunes, etc.
4. Have self-published more than one PRINT or EBOOK in any of the above formats.
5. Have passed your self-published book through your critique group, another published author, or had it professionally edited (we recommend all three) before you printed and/or uploaded it.
6. Have published with a TRADITIONAL PUBLISHER and plan to release MORE SELF-PUBLISHED books.
TO SAVE US TIME EMAILING YOU TO ASK, when you click the link below to apply for membership, Yahoo Groups will ask you why you want to join the Group. Please put your name, and what numbers you qualify under in the comment box. Don't forget to remit your dues through PayPal. If you don't have a PayPal account, please contact us at email@example.com to make different arrangements.
This organization is for supporting LDS Indie Authors. It is not for discussing doctrine or bashing others. We have the means of success at our fingertips like never before, so let's create something fantastic!